This is an expansion of my tweet.
- A dose of inspiration (from the entrepreneurial award winners, from the ideas and vision of business plan competitors)
- A sense of wonder
- A feeling of euphoria (about the emergence of an ecosystem driven by organizations like TiE and Nasscom in India)
- Close encounters of pleasant kind throughout the day. They were all over the place in the main hall, in the corridors, meeting rooms.
- Thoughts swirling around Dharma of an Entrepreneur, articulated so well by Gurucharan Das
- A lot of pragmatism in the various echoes of speech and thought in the panels and breakouts
- The feeling of kinship with the teams working together to make it all happen