I am testing a couple of hypotheses. This is part of the research I am doing to build a product. I can use some help.
You need to research a topic once in a while, for your job. The topic can be broad, for example – ‘mobile trends’ or a little more specific for example – ‘Tablet Applications in Healthcare’.
If you want to do the research mentioned above, there are a few options open to you:
- Do a lot of Google searches and copy and paste the results into your favorite document editor and do more searches on the links you found.
- Try asking your friends knowledgeable in the space
- Try asking in professional groups (relevant to the topic)
- Do some searching on Twitter or other social networks
- Set up a Google alert on your topic and associated keywords
- Initiate a paid research (if you can afford it) or try to find some research reports
If you can leave a comment here with your observations I would appreciate it very much.