This brings up many interesting thoughts and questions:
- From now till 2016 when the shift happens, what happens to the existing productivity apps that people use?
- Microsoft already introduced One Note on Mobile. Will they do Word, Excel, PPT etc on other mobile devices/Operating systems?
- What are the new productivity apps that people need as this shift happens? Besides the big trio?
- Who will be the initial players? Who will be the new leaders in this market place?
- What rate will the market grow?
- Who is currently investing in these areas, besides Google, Microsoft, Adobe?
- What role do VCs, Angels play?
What are your thoughts?