I am quoting from the email received. Pretty impressive stats. Excited to be part of it all.
Highlights of TiEcon 2013
- Over 3,000 registered attendees from over 30 countries are expected to attend the event.
- The conference features over 220 speakers that include renowned CEOs, Entrepreneurs, VCs, and other CXOs of leading companies.
- Expo Hall: The TiEcon Expo showcases leading edge products and services from startups and large technology companies. The Expo features over 140 exhibitors from countries as far away as Belgium, Brazil, India, Japan and Hong Kong.
- TiE50 Awards: TiE50 has selected the Top100 global finalists and now the competition is on to pick the prestigious TiE50 Winners. Not only will it inspire entrepreneurs but will showcase many opportunities for investors. Presentations will be held in Room 201 all day Friday and are open to all attendees.
- Lightning Round Winners: Our content advisory teams have selected 18 of the hottest startups in Big Data, Mobility and SDI. Be sure to check their presentations right after track keynotes on Friday
Networking at TiEcon 2013
TiEconnect: TiEcon offers many opportunities for networking and connecting with various attendees, co-founders and mentors. There are many informal networking opportunities at TiEcon but here is a list of the more formal networking events:
§ MentorConnect: An opportunity to spend quality time with successful entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and other movers and shakers. Entrance only open to attendees who pre-registered for MentorConnect. MentorConnect will be held in Rooms G & H on May 17th and 18th at lunch time.
§ FounderConnect: An opportunity to find co-founder for your startup. Pre registration is recommended. FounderConnect will be held in Room 209 on May 17th and 18th at lunch time.
A lot more coming up over the next couple of days.