As technology becomes ubiquitous, it also replaces the need for certain skills. Is that good or bad?
technology makes us both dumber and smarter. In our technological age, we use machines to do many things we used to do for ourselves, so it shouldn’t be surprising that we’re getting worse at performing certain tasks. We have been engineered by evolution to conserve our limited capacities by adapting to our environment.
- What are the skills of the new age?
- What is the Math of Learning?
- How much higher order can we get in thinking?
- What can we do that machines can’t do?
- What skills do we need to cope with change?