Just finished reading the little book on Startup Tips. There are 100 tips. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Tip #11 – Get excited about the little things
- Tip #14 – Get comfortable asking for advice and help
- Tip #15 – Present your startup or biz development idea to anyone who will listen
- Tip #16 – Get really, really good at concisely stating your business idea
- Tip #30 – Sales are number one, two and three on the priority list
- Tip #31 – To sell many, sell one
- Tip #44 – Break your business down to a few key metrics
- Tip #52 – Put people in positions where they can be successful
- Tip #58 – Model the behavior you require
- Tip #69 – Explore every possible sales channel
- Tip #76 – If your customers have to change their behavior (for using your product/service) be prepared for a struggle
Please get the book Startup 100 Tips. It is a great read.