I always liked Future Magazine. I even subscribed to it for a while. Hope they have a digital version now so that I can subscribe again. Here are 10 (bold) predictions about the future. Five of my favorite ones:
- We will revive recently extinct species.
- Doctors will see brain diseases many years before they arise.
- Buying and owning things will go out of style.
- Quantum computing could lead the way to true artificial intelligence.
- The future of science is in the hands of crowd sourcing amateurs.
Why only five? I like all of them but I don’t understand some and mainly I did not want to reproduce the entire list here. Link to all the 10 predictions and details.
As you look at these predictions, it may be interesting to reflect a bit on their impact on our lives in the next few years.