We just concluded a Chennai Geeks Hackathon over the weekend. While talking to the participants, I requested them to do a few things after they get some sleep.
- Put the source code on Github and add the link to your profiles and Tweet it.
- Share your hackathon experience – both technical and non-technical in Geek forums of your choice, at your company or with your classmates.
- Join the Geek community and try to attend more hackathons or social coding events.
- Think of three things we can do better in the next hackathon (as a community) and share it in Chennai Geeks forum.
- Write a blog post about your effort – the process you went through, the problems you had, the technologies you used and things you learned.
- Give a talk at a future Geek event.
- Continue the effort started at the hackathon and create something usable.
We (at Chennai Geeks) will plan more and different types of social coding events.